Screw the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If we would've won today we would've been right in the mix. And we would've played our toughest competition. Your insane if you thought we weren't in the running.

Fan to fan, your not making me very happy right now.

2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

After you cost a RB the record for rushing yards in a season like he did with CJ - I would assume you have to man up.

This was a game between two small market, middle of the road teams.

We won't hear a word from the NFL or the piece of **** zebras about this one.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

F the NFL. F Gooddell. And F Luck and the Colts. Oh...and F the refs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Someone hasn't been paying attention in the AFC.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I wanna see the picture of the zebras on the colts payroll.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

The NFL supported the refs on the call in the GB game...we won't even get so much as a letter.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Umpire . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Paul King
    Head Linesman . . . . . . . . . . Jim Mello
    Line Judge. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Julian Mapp
    Field Judge . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Steve Zimmer
    Side Judge . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jimmy DeBell
    Back Judge. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Richard Reels
    Replay Official. . . . . . . . . . . . Bob Boylston

NFL Public Relations at (212) 450-2000

Roger Goodell's info. (NFL commissioner)
    email address: Roger Goodell
    ([email protected])
    Telephone #: 1-212-450-2000 or (212) 450-2027

We honestly need to flood every email, phone, and snail mail we can. This was probably out chance to get to .500 and make a 9-7 or 10-6 run at the wildcard, and it was decided because of literally IMCOMPETENT refs. This is just stupid. This should have been decided in regulation. A fumble and clear recovery is a REVIEWABLE call, and they CHOSE not too. Between the blown pass interference call for a TD catch vs Britt in the 2nd, the blown horse collar (costing us a FG) at the end of half, and the fumble in the 4th, the refs took 13 points off our scoreboard. And I haven't even mentioned all the missed holds. The refs scored as many points against our scoreboard as the Colts. That is just retarded.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Nothing's gonna change til we get rid of Gray, fellas. I'm as mad as anyone here about the refs but Gray is killing this team. If Munch can't DO HIS JOB and handle the problem then he needs to be replaced. Plain and simple. And Hasselbeck, you're a great guy and all but I'm done with you. Sorry but I can't handle anymore QBs at the end of their road on this team. Please retire at the end of the season.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Look around AFC broseph. We're surrounded by mediocrity

10. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I have to admit you got jobbed by the refs.....but i'd be liar if I said I wasnt enjoying listening to y'all cry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar