Screw the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have never seen such an obvious fumble not called in my entire life. The PI calls are something you see on EVERY pass play and Ayers hands to the face call was complete bull****.

The worse officiated game I have ever seen for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

That is who blew the entire f***ing game for us. Anyone could miss if that was fumble or down by contact at the end of regulation.

HOWEVER!!!! There is no reason in the world that bob Boylston shouldn't have buzzed the white hat ref to AT LEAST take a look at the play and clear Titan recovery before the kneel down.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

They didn't review the fumble because the runner was ruled down because his forward momentum was stopped before the ball was stripped.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thanks

We did only put up 13 points, but you never know how much that goes into play with all those bogus penalties. Congrats on your win, but neither team really came away with anything.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Never saw 3 offensive PI calls in one half like that. Every single one was a big play for us.

The Martin call was not accurate but players have to know that if you hit the QB with the crown of your helmet anywhere near the head and neck area they are calling it. He hit him in the breast bone area but they always call that.

The thing that pisses me off the most was at the end of regulation when Munch called timeouts on first and 2nd down so we could get another shot at a winning FG and we could not stop them!!!

This f*cking defense makes stars out of scrub players!!! The Colts don't run the ball like that on anybody else!!!!!!

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

All ya gotta do is get in. Strange things happen in the playoffs.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The whistle was blown after the ball was stripped and even bounced. Either way, if he had been 'down' he still would have been called down too early. If that was the case as soon as someone was hit, everyone would be down because of the loss of momentum.

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

which was horse****. the play was still live and would be looked at if the crew wasn't awful.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

My point is that the play was not reviewable. They ruled the runner down before the ball was stripped. It's a judgement call.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am pretty sure in that case, it is reviewable.........

regardless, it was up to the booth and they did not call it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar