Screw the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't want to say there was bias out there today, because I of course cannot prove it, but it looks really suspicious out there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Someone hasn't been paying attention to our great defense.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

What made it really suspicious, were the late PI flags from the fatass ref all the way across the field.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We got robbed. Plain and simple. I hate when people try NOT to blame it on the refs when it was obviously a bad officiated game. It was a tight game that was tightly managed by the coaching staff that was heavily influenced by some blown and questionable calls.

One of the PI's was a blown call (even the announcers commented on it), the illegal hands to the face (lead to a 1st) was a blown call, and that fumble was a blown call. All of those plays had a huge impact on the game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

This was probably the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed! Each bad call squashed Titans momentum and allowed the Colts to stay in the game. One of two things happened:
    1. The planets were lined up for the Colts with unbelievable fortune at opportune times.
    2. The refs needed some help with their mortgages.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I wondered the same thing. And my friend (who's a Dolphins fan) was upset about what was going on too. The fumble is completely unacceptable. The whistles hadn't blown when the fumble happened. If the whistle isn't blown, it doesn't matter anything about forward progress.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Here we go

clear as day that there's no whistle.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Holy ****. Ball was clearly loose before the whistle.

Obviously I knew it was a fumble... but I thought their argument was that the whistle had already been blown.

Yep... one of those guys is a Colts fan/had money riding on the game.

My goal for the rest of the season will be to bring this to the attention of the league and make sure the refs are sent to death row where they will get the chair.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm done watching ESPN for highlights because I'm sick of us not getting any attention when we are bent over and ****ed harder than Edward Norton in American History X.

I don't remember hearing anything about the missed delay call in the playoffs - which was the worst missed delay of game call in the history of the league.

Sunday we endured the worst overall performance by refs in the history of the league. Not a word about it.

But you know... the Packers get robbed (just as badly as we were) and it's national news for the entire week.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I agree with you Ravenshallburn. We should take things to the league and get their attention. Even other team's fans have been commenting on what happened. We clearly got robbed and I'd want an investigation into these ref's bank accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar