Screw the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Such an aweful non call, I went from being super excited to angry and depressed within seconds. With the ****** calls up to this point, I was thinking it was fates way of giving us a game we deserved. nope......

A great strip/play from our D though, it's not their faults the refs robbed us (not that they have been playing great, but still deserved the W)

2. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I am pretty sure the Officials got Luck's jockstrap after the game. Signed and unwashed. Why did these guys want more money? That was one pathetic effort. They should return their f*** salary for this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar