Screw you Australia. I'm gone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Scarecrow would

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I had a pretty good friend few years back. He had this cute, short, petite lil baby mama. Her name was Samantha!

Me and her had intercourse and I felt super bad. Me and Josh aren't friends anymore :(

But +1 to all women named Samantha being whores who ruin friendships.
    My Samantha was fking hot. Sucks for you.

(and yes, pm me her #)

me 2, you 3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Dick move bro but that's a Samantha for you. She can't say no to a cock and we can't say no to a Samantha.

My Samantha was on a collegiate track team(body was ridiculous 10, face was a solid 7) and was a beast in bed, like everyone since sucks in comparison. Like sex shouldn't be that good because it ****s up your life.

My friends always knew when I was weak and screwed her again, the evidence was hard to miss. Always hated myself in the morning lol but damn you just can't say no to sex that good no matter what kind of evil ***** type person she was.

We went through like nearly a year of on and off hate always followed by days of ****ing like animals.

Dat angry sex.

Without hesitation

5. Titans Eternal

Only had "angry" sex once. And I was FURIOUS, I don't understand why people talk about it being so great. I found out she took some X at a party the day before, and I lost it. She tried to make it up to me for 2 hours, I finally got tired of saying no, I don't wanna fk you, and just did it so she would stfu.

Besides having an excuse to power thrust hard enough to slam her head into the bed frame over and over and over, it wasn't anything special.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

**** this thread

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

LMAO

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Wait you got mad at your girl for doing a relatively safe drug and then punish ****ed her?

Nice.

10. Titans Eternal

X is not safe.

Don't ever take 3 triple stacks, because you very well may die.

plus depending on what you get, that sh#t could have anything from heroin to cocaine in it. No bueno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar