Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Razorbacks, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

They said you got the name JCBRAVE because whatever your initials are.. if you can stand to look at JC's momma, you MUST be brave! :chuck:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You have nowhere near enough high-fives to be playing me

#getonmylevelson

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I will not. I gave Finnegan2win a high-five because it made me laugh. And I could agree with it. I would just be part of the 20% that did not block :p

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I checked out that TitansReport forum one day. Was not impressed and haven't been back since. There seemed to be some pretty knowledgeable folks over there but at the end of the day it didn't offer any discussion that couldn't be had here. And IDK, that forum just didn't seem nearly as fun. I was surprised to find that they seem to have a rather low opinion of goTitans over there.

5. JCBRAVE

That forum has some quality posters but they allow wg53 to run his mouth and call everyone stupid or something when they dont agree with him. That and their layout keep me from hanging out there more. But there's some smart fans there, some.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

They just don't understand the characters we got here. No one that comes here once can know how in love JC is with himself, or how much of a bird fetish Scarecrow has, or how TE is just downright broken.. this can't be done in one day.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

I just realized I have an account over there LOL

Right now their site has 2 users logged in. me and someone not me.

#weak

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Different strokes, you know? There's usually something unique about every Titans forum out there. Fans need to check 'em all out and decide for themselves what they prefer.

I've never understood the need to be critical of another board. Don't like it? Don't go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I didn't know Titans fans existed outside of GoTitans. Sounds like they're jealous. This site has had staying power for quite some time. Can't hate on that. The majority of the regulars from 5 years ago are gone.. but the site remains highly active, and that says something. There's nothing to hate. Even though I really don't talk about the Titans that much (not much to talk about), this is still a fun place to hang out.]

BTW, in 5 days, I will celebrate my 8th year as a member of GoTitans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, this seems more like a family here. Or a special-ed classroom.

There are a lot of good posters there. A lot of guys who have followed this team a long time. But as you said the layout is not as good. Or, more like the software they use is not as good as here. Most of all it does not get as much traffic. Not as much going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar