Seahawks release Dyson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Woolfolk isnt going anywhere.

2. :cool: :toast: :applause:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe not, but it wouldn't hurt having Andre back

4. Well that would be impossible, because there is no Woolfork in the league. There is a Wilfork in the NFL, first name Vince, he plays on the Defensive Line and he doesn't play for the Titans. Andre WOOLFOLK not WOOLFORK nor WILFORK does.....

Even Mr. Hill doesn't have a 100% lock on the starting position at CB. The true battle for that spot will take place in the upcoming camps. Remember Andre Dyson had 6 ints year before last and the CAP was an issue. Hill - 3 Interceptions, good cover skills, sub-par tackling skills. Will that be enough to lock down the spot, maybe or maybe not. Don't get me wrong, Hill is good and I wish him well. I just know that he will have to play extremely well to hold down that spot, because Andre is going to challenge him at camp. Dyson coming back might put pressure on Pacman, causing Pacman to step up his game. Pacman had a lot of high and low points. Just food for thought.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

That's right. He's ours for another year. We actually lose money if we cut him, and he's decent on special teams.

6. Wow, I know about 3-4 defense, 4-3 defense, Nickel packages, dime packages, but this new defense Brian has brought up... Special teams defense on 2nd and 3rd downs.... wow, somebody give him a direct link to Schwartz.... The Titans have got to implement it. This would be revolutionary for football. Someone must contact all defensive coordinators around the league. Maybe we could start it with college football, or hey why not take it to the beginning - !!! Please burst it open share it with us now ... What is the secret man!!!! I could swear the depth chart shows the third CB is Andre Woolfolk, so I believe that must be the scheme the Titans are going to play... Special Teams for all defensive downs.....

Of course this is sarcasm, of course, but you can buy into it if you want.

Go Titans

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

My bad. I "bought into" discussing the options if, by chance, Andre Dyson was re-signed.

8. Apology accepted........:suspect: :jump: Wow, its a new day on this board. Can this be the thread of example???? :toast:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Lamont Thompson gets re-signed then Andre Woolfolk is here for atleast 6 more years.

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

Before you go correcting someone...you might want to make sure you're correct yourself. It's WILFORK not WOOLFORK. DT for the Patriots via Miami Hurricanes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar