Sean Alexander

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about the 4 straight thousand yard seasons he had before then? He had 4 straight seasons over 1100 yards and averaging over 1300 yards before the huge year in 05.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I see a lot of similarities between eddie and alexander. Alexander would have probably had another 1000 yards in his career had he started as a rookie.

At he top of his game he was a better runner than eddie.

3. that guy has totally been of my radar that's for sure

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

He was great now he's washed up and too soft.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, the curse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The thing is, he is just now getting over his injury. It takes well over a year for most players to make it back. I think this was too quick to judge him. He was running soft, but he still hadn't gotten back to full stride yet if that is even possible. He's worth a flyer in my book for someone. And Eddie never ran soft, so while Eddie was a bland rb, he never went as soft as Alexander looked last year. Remember Eddie in the Raven playoff game...maybe 3ypg, but he was still a hammer when he wanted to be.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I really thought Jamal Lewis was done before he went to Cleveland, a change of scenery could help. I find it hard to believe that a former MVP like Alexander pulls a Boobie Miles and can't handle contact after getting hurt. Once he gets his confidence back, we'll see if he can get back to form.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think Jamaal Lewis had a lot more going for him then Shuan Alexander, Lewis has the rare combination of size and speed, Alexander isn't that fast and rumor is he's afraid to take a hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar