Sean Davis S/CB Maryland

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ed reed had 21 ints at Miami, 4 returned for tds. Earl Thomas had 8 ints his last year at Texas.

Cut the crap.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really like Sean Davis. Someone we could target at the top of the 3rd or maybe 4th. Definitely not the 2nd. I think he's a CB at the next level. A good one at that. I'd be thrilled if he was a Titan.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You have to be kidding. How is this guy not worth a 2nd rd pick?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

With Henry off the table my 2 favorite guys for that 2nd rd pick are Ogbah and Davis. Depends on how we address the safety position in free agency.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

At 33 specifically? Because I expect a 1st round talent like Andrew Billings to be there for us. Or if we din't sign a CB, either Mackensie Alexander, Eli Apple or William Jackson III will be there for us at 33.

I LOVE Sean Davis.. I'd be ecstatic with him at 64..

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Someone posted yesterday that Revis has averaged 3.1 ints/season. Would you not take Revis? Ints alone don't say how good a CB is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar