Season Surprises.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I badly want to see the Colts fall to last place in the division. I want to see Blaine Gabbert outplay Luck. My favorite Colts moments used to be the pouty face of Manning when things weren't going well. My new favorite Colts moments will be Luck looking lost.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think KC will have a surprising year, Saints will be good as well. I think Seattle falters a bit from Wilson, yet Luck will have another good/lucky year just to kick all of us in the nuts.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I always loved watching crybaby manning get thumped.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well if I had to make some surprise picks I would probably go with:

NFC: Saints, Cowboys, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons (WC), 49ers (WC)
    AFC: Texans, Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Ravens (WC), Titans (WC)

The AFC I think is set outside the WC spots. The AFC North will have 3 teams competing for playoff spots, the Chiefs might be up there, not sold on the Dolphins, and then there is us and the Colts.

NFC, a lot can happen. Outside the NFC West we could see a few teams as division champions. The Lions are a trendy dark horse pick, you can make a case for 3 teams to win the NFC East, and the Saints/Falcons will battle it out in the South.

6. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I didn't mean when he got hurt. Don't want to see that for anyone. I meant him standing on the sideline after an INT and just looking butthurt over the whole situation.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Nah, I like seeing that particular person get hurt. Lol. Besides, he didn't really get hurt, just roughed up a bit.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

NFC: I'm iffy on the Saints, still don't trust their defense - although I haven't before and they still made it. ATL & SF as WC is laughable, but possible. I don't see the Lions making it, i'd guess Chicago, Minnesota, St. Louis, or even Carolina before them.

AFC: I don't see the Ravens making it. I'd take Indy, KC, or Pitt before them.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well considering in my surprise picks I picked Saints and Seahawks to win their divisions then the Falcons and 49ers kinda had to win the WC. Lions would have to win their division to make the playoffs, doubtful, but I like them for about 11 wins so who knows. NFC East is a crapshoot. Btw not my real predictions, just thinking outside the box.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

The lions 11 wins? Ha what did they win every game besides the 2 against GB and CHI?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar