Season Tickets 2009

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ewker, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Just curious if anyone has gotten their invoice for this yrs season tickets? I haven't received mine yet. Isn't the first payment usually due the 1st week of March?

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I haven't and won't be since I am not a PSL holder but if anyone would like me to pick up their bill for them I would be happy to in exchange for the tickets!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't received my invoice yet either.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes, please. that would be fine. i have an ad in the ticket forum. pm me if you are truly interested and i'll fill you in on the details.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Glad to know I am not the only one. I was starting to think they took them away since I didn't buy playoff tickets :banned:

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Maybe they are waiting to see how how bad Fat Al is going to hold them hostage...:grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar