Seattle point spread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The last I heard the point spread was Tennessee +6. This game has whooping writen all over it. Why is the spread so low? I am guessing that Seattle doesn't need the game or that they are planning to lay back after the first quarter and protect their lead.
    ________
    Subaru baja

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I quit betting years ago when I finally figured out the bookies and line makers are much smarter than me. But, this is a very strange line---the kind where I used to covince myself the bookies had made a mistake then proceded to go out and lose my shirt. Wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. It's too weird.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Here in Vegas the line was seven the last I looked, but plus 6, 6 1/2 sounds right depending on where the money's going.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If they lay back, they may not have a lead to protect. We won't be playing to secure a position in a USC sweepstakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar