SEC Championship

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh. Right. Like criticizing my own teams constantly? Yeaaaahhh...sure thing.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yep.

he's not even the best quarterback of this decade, let alone the best player ever.

somehow he gets credit for the gators' championship in 2006, despite the fact that chris leak was the starter THE ENTIRE YEAR.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This.

Tebow wouldn't have even won the Heisman if not for Dixon's injury and he may not have won a national championship had he played Texas which was better than OU but for some reason head to head games don't count anymore.

He's not the best player ever as some have suggested, he's also not in my top 25 of all time either.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from the BCS championship game last year:

"if you have the opportunity to spend five minutes, 20 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life will be better for it."

:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: my ears, i cannot believe the guy said that.

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I have to agree. Its pisses me off to see these dregs of humanity take so much pleasure from his disappointment. He's still a young guy and that was an emotional game.

I can understand hating a NFL player when they make all these millions and go on a prima donna rampage or whatever. But these are just freaking college kids. I don't understand how someone can hate em' like that.....you people should be ashamed imo.

You can dislike the media or the player for overhype but its stupid to carry on like that. I loathe UT fans and I hope UT wins in the last game for 3 reasons now:

1) As much as I hate them they are still a Texas based college team playing for the title

2) The 'Bama players were acting like complete retards on the sidelines once the game was in their grasp. Not unsportsmanlike....just plan retardation like.
    Good lord, have some class....but it IS Alabama I guess, what do you expect?

3) If I hear some idiot yell out "Alabama Rollllllllllllllll" one more time I am guaranteed to be going to jail after I shove my shoe down his *(^($#$@ throat.

Reminds me if I go down to 6th street sometimes and some idiot throws up a horns sign and crap to me I just stare at them and they look at you like they wanna punch you for not responding.

I reallllllllllly hope someone tries it someday; you get in less trouble for mauling some punk if they throw the first hit. I can claim self defense and the fact that I kept slamming him into the pavement was just adrenaline :)

6. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Wow! You know how to cut and paste AND do make-believe research- all while you trash people who don't wear orange. Way to raise the bar, buddy.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Don't wear orange? I hate the Vols, buddy. Nice try though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar