SEC Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Is a joke.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...nient-discipline-marijuana-investigation-says

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They are progressive! THE FUTURE.. when nobody cares anymore.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

College students smoke weed?

In other news they also drink beer.

Marijuana isn't a drug, get over it America.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

And now could you tell us the policies of other conferences as to not seem biased in your reporting of the "news".

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm not going to say any names but I actually know a guy who played football at a bottom feeding SEC school. The newspapers said he was released from the team due to unknown, but mutual reasons... A few weeks later, the guy is back in our hometown snorting coke... You figure out why he got let go.. and Coke stays in your system for a few days... So when schools drug test, they need to be honest... they are really only looking for weed. Everything else doesn't stay in your system nearly as long and if you get caught doing hard drugs, they will let you go without tarnishing the schools name. "Such and such university recruits cokeheads" Ask U of Miami what happens when your school is known for stuff like that

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hate to say it, but these lax policies are why so many former Vols end up with DUI's and other charges.

If the NCAA was more on top of this, I think it could reduce the number of issues these guys have later in life.

And for the record it's not only Vols, but football players in general.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

As soon as those policies are made available I'll be happy to. I don't control what ESPN, SI, Yahoo! or any other news outlet writes about...

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

If they weed out all the pill heads, pot heads and other drug heads. College football will look like it did in the 50's if you catch my drift.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

hahaha

only black ppl do drugs?

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

herpy derp teh sec!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar