SEC Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The best part of creating threads like this? Not posting in them a single time and watching it take on a life of its own.

My master plan worked.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you want conference champions only in the playoffs, you want the easy road.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Anyone ever snort pixie sticks as a kid or remember candy cigarettes

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bro me and my friends were snorting kool-aid powder at lunch one day in 6th grade. This was at Ezel-Harding in Nashville.

A teacher accused us of doing bumps of cocaine in 6th grade. They confiscated our kool-aid and had it sent off for drug testing. A week later they had a rather embarrassing meeting with our parents and apologized.

I brought kool-aid powder to make juice at school, was accused of snorting cocaine by crazy Jesus freaks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Doesn't seem that unlikely that teachers would jump to that conclusion. You were snorting (mostly) white powder.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

The best part was that we had different flavors, blue, red, green ect.

They accused us of mixing it with kool-aid powder so that nobody would know. So we could do coke in 6th grade and get away with it... fools.

They thought I was a white nerdy 12 year old Tony Montana.

I hated that school.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

:ha:

Say hello to my little friend *pulls out super soaker*

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well in their defense I was a little punk skater kid who had a passion for weed and graffiti.

Edit: Still do. Not the skating... weed and graffiti are tops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar