SEC fans are embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilarious seeing a virgin from Kentucky talking about boring towns and one night stands.

I'll have a shot of irony...make it a double!

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Kiffin was a decent coach but Adolf Hitler was a decent Chancellor until he went Owl S**t Crazy.
    Don't care much for either one as a person.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if people had a behind the scenes look at Kiffins UT he would have been lucky to leave Ktown intact.

He was turning Knoxville, which has some solid history tradition, into a cheap version of usc. If people would have known at the time nobody would have cared that he won a few games with fat phils thugs...

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You seriously think UT would be able to beat Penn State, Ohio State, Illinois, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa?

The answer is no. To all of those.

Don't try hyping yourself with that mythical "we just suck because the SEC is so tough" boochit.

There are no Montanas or MTSUs in the B10.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Not with Bray & Hunter out. But before their injuries, yes, I think they could play with any of those teams. UT sucks because they're young and have lost 4 of their top players....even a team with great depth would struggle after losing something like that. Whether you want to believe it or not, the Vols would have been a decent team this year if Bray & Hunter hadn't gone down. They would've had a legit chance at beating anyone but Bama, LSU, & Arkansas.

I mean, take Weeden & Blackmon from from OSU....Jones & Broyles from OU....Richardson & Lacy from Bama.....just Robinson from Michigan....I think you get the point.

And here's where you call me a homer.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Take Robinson from Michigan... please. Someone. lol He sucks.

But agreed. I'm only speaking of the current state of the UT team.

7. Well, yeah, the current state of the team is exactly what they are....terrible. Dooley may not be the guy but he's had some awful luck, that can't be denied. LSU & UNC last year, losing 4 of his best returning talent (legit All SEC talent, mind you) before week 4 of the season. Sheesh...the luck has to turn in his favor at some point.

It doesn't help that the fanbase has sidewalk fans that do nothing but read the box score in the Sunday paper....looking at you Tennessy XO...and want Dooley gone without actually diagnosing what the true issues are. Or even worse, ditch the team to hop on the Vandy bandwagon....LMAO!

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I was a Vandy fan once and then I woke up screaming in a cold sweat. Hell of a nightmare.
    I went to most of the UT home games in the 80's. Why would I bail now.
    It sucks to not lose but that's life as a fan of any team.

9. There are Vandy fans popping up everywhere now in Nashville. Not as many as Alabama had when they became good, but quite a bit more than there were at this point last year.

I think it's hilarious. Franklin will be off to greener pastures in a couple seasons and then everything returns to normal.

I think UT will be fine. Dooley is recruiting well and has some young talent in place. Just needs continue to develop it and everything will be fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I usually go to the Vandy game every year in Nashville and there as many or more UT fans as Vandy fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar