SEC PWNS the Big Ten!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Wow you actually got a few things right in this post. A. Hoffa wasn't that funny and B. doing my work for me of making fun of your little school.

What you're wrong about is me being angry. Again you proclaiming yourself to be right so it must be so. But I wasn't aware you could hear someone's tone of voice by reading their words.

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

man and I thought I was pissed off today

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Yeah.....aight. Here's some schoolin' for ye:

http://www.secsportsfan.com/top-all-time-ncaa-college-football-national-championship-conference.html

Now, attempt to discredit...I'll hang up and listen.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No, I just spared you the time it would to take you to google some more un-original UT flames. You're welcome.

Hoffa wasn't funny, but he was damn effective. You're still mad and everyone knows it.

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

You give me some crap link to some bogus SEC site that looks like it was run by a bunch of drunk a-hole frat boys probably made on the same computer that Cam Newton threw out the window... looks a little rickity to me. No bias in that one huh?! Give me something a little more credible... like your argument first off.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

What's wrong? Their factual info didn't jive with the bs you're trying to spew in this thread?

Not the least bit surprised that you are trying to attack the credibility. Show me where their information is off. I'll hang up and listen...again.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

It's amazing how overly-emotional and fragile a fanbase can become when someone attacks the credibilty of your scandalous conference. Talk all the *hit you want about the Big Ten, to me I can give two flying *ucks. It doesn't effect my life one way or the other, the sun will still come up tomorrow for me. But unfortunately for you, you'll still be bitter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Hahahaha. What on earth? You finally waived the white flag...completely crumbled under the pressure.

Take tomorrow off, man. The internetz will still be here after you re-charge your batteries.

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Waved the white flag?.. so you're purposely wanting to argue just for the sake of arguing?.. it sounds about as asinine as your thought process. Go find another whipping-boy cause it's not gonna happen here.

I would tell you to eff off but I would probably get infracted again for being mean to the members here.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh I'm mad? Why because you said so? A little annoyed at Hoffa? Maybe. Amazed at how stupid he was being? Absolutely. Mad? No sir.

But again, you say it's true so it must be. Why, that's been your whole theme this thread. "If me or my SEC cronies say it, it's true and if you don't agree we think you look foolish." Sounds about right. Again, it's all about perception. You perceived me as mad, fine, you're not correct but whatever. I perceive most of you as typical SEC coat tail riders. You say you're not, I say you are. See, perception.

So I gotta ask, did you catch the basketball games tonight? I'm sure by now you know who's the #1 team? How are the Lady Vols doing? Did they play? Was "The Summit" rocking as they beat Who Cares University? There's no debate about woman's basketball you guys and UCONN are #1 and #1A no doubt. Meanwhile are the OSU girls even in the top 10? I've been so busy watching OSU beat Arkansas and having the #1 basketball team I haven't been keeping up with the ladies. Course, I'm sure you do since they are your best team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar