SEC PWNS the Big Ten!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

all you're telling me is that your just oblivous to the truth? stings a little huh?!
  2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No, I'm telling you that I'm not going to get into a basketball pissing match with you. I don't have a clue which conference is better there. I don't care for the game of basketball - college or pro. I watch in March and that's about it.

But, be my guest to migrate from the original post in an attempt to actually get a feather in your Big 10 cap. The floor is yours...
  3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

so the name of the thread should be 'SEC kinda PWNS the Big Ten, but not really'???
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Lol yeah.... let's not count those fraudulent championships awarded by the coaches poll in 73, and the AP and coaches poll in 64. :rolleyes:
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Your lack of topic and thread understanding is amazing. You do realize "SEC PWNS the Big Ten!" was in direct reference to January 1st, 2011?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

yeah, cause it's an insane idea to actually play and win the championship game before being called champions... couldn't pull either of those out huh?!
  7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

so what about January 4th?.. did the SEC 'PWN' anything then??

You guys beat three teams I could give *hit less about... I'm glad you beat both Michigan teams.
  8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

No pain here, just pointing out that you can't have it both ways and appear credible.
    Everybody's team sucks at some point along the way.
  9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

But where will you guys be when the SEC sucks again?!.. oh that's right, slipping quietly back into your holes for hibernation.
  10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Na, we'd just take over the idiot role that you guys currently occupy. It's cyclical.
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.