Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

SEC SEC SEC

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Sep 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    as far as you know
  1. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    I HOPE Auburn isn't paying any of those losers $200,000. If so, they're getting ripped off.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and South Carolina could beat any team in the nation right now. Tenn, Florida, and Miss st. could beat half the top 25 excluding the 4 teams above. Missouri, Tex A&M, and Vandy could beat most of the bottom half of top 25, excluding the SEC schools. Thats 10 out of the 14 SEC schools, what other confrence could do that.

I HATE the BIG 10. Remember back 10 years ago when all ESPN and FOXsports wanted to talk about was big 10 this and big 10 that. Every year Ohio st was the team to beat and for many years the SEC did just that. LOVE the SEC we've produced more titles, bowl wins, and NFL players than any other confrence.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  2. Joe_C0oL Camp Fodder

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $35
    SEC right now is just Bama and LSU. The rest are just punching bags. Those other SEC teams provide no challenge to those teams. Just look at Bama and LSU's schedule last year against the SEC. They destroyed every team.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,268
    Doesn't make the other teams garbage. 2nd tier in the SEC is still 1st tier anywhere else.

SEC SEC SEC
  3. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    Well... with USC getting exposed by Stanford, I'm thinking Alabama and LSU may play twice again this year... if ya know what I mean. ;)
    GoT high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,735
    Might as well everyone else sucks
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,268
    If they are the best two teams in the country like last season then it should happen
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350

You sir, should check in to rehab.

Drugs are bad.

Tennessee is god awful. Florida sucks this year. If you truly believe anything you said in this paragraph outside of Alabama and LSU being able to beat anyone- you're off your rocker.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350
    Ah. Makes sense why those 2nd tier SEC teams struggle (and lose to) previous 2nd tier Big 12 teams. Right?

lol

Nice try.