Sec Title Game!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

UT needs to get the run game going.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Has anyone else's reception of this game gone totally crappy?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the HD feed was unwatchable midway through the 2nd
    but now with 2 minutes to go to halftime, it's cleaned up

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LSU up now 13-7
    scores a 28 yard TD early in the 3rd

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Man UT's O can't do anything. LSU's D has stepped up compared to recent weeks, but this UT O is looking way off.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh well, LSU is just the better team. But Ainge sure did pick the worst game to have one of his worst games.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ainge is who we thought he was. His dink and dunk passes actually did better tonight than I thought they would have. No clue why the LSU defense was playing 10 yards off the receivers when all Ainge has ever done is throw 5 yard passes and let the receiver run after the catch.

anyway, Justice was served. 3rd string LSU team beats a UT team that had no place being in any sort of Championship game. Would have cemented just how overrated the SEC is had they won.

8. Deuce Wayne

Oh. How many great spots did UT get tonight? And no penalties? Someone got a nice check.

9. Deuce Wayne

Alright:
    Ainge throws 5 yard passes 95% (rough estimate) of the time. - true
    UT isn't the 2nd best team in the SEC. - true
    No penalties all game. (when is the last time you ever saw a team go all game with no penalties?) - true.

So, in summary, maybe I word things a little too harsh, but the saying goes "the truth hurts".

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Seriously, Ainge has the prototype body the NFL likes but I don't think he has the arm to be a pro. And what's with the happy feet? He made some bad decisions in that game. He chunks the ball into the stands at the first sign of pressure.

I don't think he'll get drafted before round five if at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar