Sec Title Game!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, he'll be a late pick... was thinking yesterday when I was watching the Titans-Texans game that it would be funny if he ended up getting picked by Houston

he supposedly hit up Manning for advice last season... maybe that's wear the cowardliness came from...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

anyone else notice how slow ainge drops back? It looks like he actually struggles to take steps backwards. Me and my UT alum buddy were laughing about it. That and him throwing the ball away all the time with nobody around him.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Im just glad he is a senior and will be gone from UT. I never have liked him at QB. Bobo was right though, what a game to have one of your worst nights.

4. Deuce Wayne

Tyrelle Pryor is considering UT. That would be huge for you guys. He's a Vince Young clone, but taller lol.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yep, from all indications it's down to Ohio State and UT

who knows... would love to see a mobile QB in the pocket (Ainge and both of the Clausen Clones have driven me nuts)...

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

and he could play for Bruce Pearl in the offseason

7. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, the basketball team might sway him more than anything. I really wonder if Fulmer would know how to use him though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar