Second pick: WR

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We wont use the 10th on a WR, especially considering the two top WR's this draft compare too closely to Kendall Wright style wise.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we use our 1st on a WR again I will do something bad, like, you might see it in the news bad.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yes since they came here.Those Warren Moon led Oiler teams had some great talent at WR.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I was wrong about Austin but we still get Justin Hunter who is considered by many to be a first round caliber WR and quite a few mocks had Hunter going in the first before Patterson.Hunter has been compared to AJ Green and thats perfectly fine as well.

So maybe the WR depth looks like this....Wright,Britt,Washington,Hunter and Walter

Looks like both Lavelle Hawkins and Damian Williams could be leaving soon

Anyhow we got a totally revamped line on offense that looks like one of the best in the league not to mention plenty of weapons on offense for Locker to throw to not to mention C.J. should have plenty of room to run.

No more excuses for Locker the offense has been set up for him to succeed.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hunter in the 2nd after all! Pretty cool to see some of you guys wanted him weeks back. I have full confidence in the pick.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I just don't see Washington sticking on the roster with his salary. He might make it to camp, but if we go injury free in camp then Washington could be a late cut or get traded to a team that has a key injury at WR in camp.

7. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Keenan Allen & Robert woods still on the board and the Titans Trade up to pick "Stick figure"Justin effin' Hunter. you gotta be poopin' me.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Quinton Patton is incredibly still available.

When we traded up to get Hunter, I thought we were getting Tank. That's what we should've done. Then we could've taken Patton at #97 instead of Gooden.

Warmack, Carradine, Wreh-Wilson, Patton would look pretty damn good through 3 rounds.

But I like Hunter. Can't complain too much. I also would've taken Damontre Moore instead of Wreh-Wilson.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He is literally the same exact size as AJ Green.

And I know no one is dumb enough to call the 2nd best WR in the NFL a stick.

I'm not trying to say Hunter will be like Green. They're just the same size.

10. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

2nd best wr or not he is a Skinny lil stick.... Green is 6'4" 207lbs Hunter is 6'4" 196LBS
    They are TALL BUT STILL STICK MEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar