Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Second Round Guards

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $631
    Anyone think there is a possibility of us drafting one of the top 3 tackles if they are their at 8 and kicking Stewart to RG?
  2. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,174
    You mean 10? Yeah, I could definitely see us taking Lane Johnson if he's there. 0% chance Joeckel or Fisher are there.
  3. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $631
    Yeah at 10... if we don't value a guard that high, dont like Mingo for our scheme (which I dont) I could definitely see us taking a tackle
  4. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    Decastro didn't go til what? mid 20's last year? And he was the first guard off the board..And the next one was late 20's so its not too farfetched to think Cooper might fall..
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,007
    I fully expect him to fall to the 18-25 range since the top guards usually go lower than they're projected because they're guards, but I seriously doubt he doesn't go in the first round. I'd be genuinely shocked.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,733
    I think Titans fans value the OG position more than any other fan base in the NFL.
    Fry high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    This thread is exactly why it's smarter to wait on drafting a guard.

I won't freak out if we take Warmack or Cooper, but I would prefer a defensive playmaker. Just go guard in round 2. It makes way more sense.