Second-year WRs Now Older and Wiser

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Best of the bunch...

Well we have to lean towards either roby or williams until we see the impact of that injury to jones. Without the injury i would consider jones on an equal par with givens and bennett. Maybe that will still be the case.

I'm partial to roby from the beginning because of his speed but all three look pretty good. The WR situation last year allowed these guys to play a lot more than they normally would with most teams and should help them this season.

That gives us 4 solid guys with jones coming back and calico and wade in the mix. We should be able to field 3 quality WRs on any given sunday and with our Improved running game and solid corp of TEs we can be dangerous. The seeds have been sown and now volek can reap the harvest!

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm hoping that's how it comes out RT. I was saying Wade would make the squad, but he's still getting good reviews and might be our #3. I think we're ok with Roby and Williams too and don't need to rush Jones back, but they're already bringing him back to practice. I don't think Calico even makes the team at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar