Senior Bowl 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Twas a nice throw...looked like it was about all he had though. Kendall wright and nate wash would outrun his passes.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Nah, he was just tying to make sure he placed it perfectly. I'll take accuracy over a gun any day either way.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nobody made a case for themselves today except Dee Ford.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's the last time Gus Bradley gets a Gatorade shower.

Haha, he's a good HC though.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Carr sparked my interest. Up til now Ive only seen him play twice, and by coincidence he looked very iffy. But today he showed me something.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I like Jimmy G 's upside more than any QB in that game. I wouldnt throw something if we went Carr in the second. I would destroy the house if we took him at 11. lol Just not sold on that guy at all. Vs. any real competition hes looked awful. Hes got a big arm, but that only goes so far.

7. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

What did I miss? He completed 17 WR screens /smoke and a 3 yard drag route to a TE who ran the ball in for the TD. Never completed a ball beyond his first read. I must have fell asleep or something, because even the guys who called the game are drooling over something he did today. I give.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When did I say he was amazing? Im just a little more curious about him after this game as opposed to before the game.

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I am not just referring to you. I get your end. You got to see him not be terrible. The guys calling the game are talking like they just saw Elway out there. Garappollo made some decent throws. The first one he made, right handed QB, rolling left, throws the comeback. Very tough throw. Fales with perfect ball placement with the throw to Matthews. They all had their ups and downs. I just came away more impressed with the other two QBs. Its not about what Carr did really. More about what he didnt do.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Everyone gets built up on his arm. But his progressions even going back to his college games are very WR screen/check down. He workd the short game almost as a pre designed type throw. His one step throw is his best. When he has to drop back he gets a little fuzzy.

I'm not sold but there's a lot of people inspired by arm strength.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar