Senior Bowl Practices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

this is now the 4th Senior Bowl Practice thread started this week

I started the first one
    then FightinTitan
    then Jeff

we'd probably all benefit from all this if we kept it all under one thread

--- good job though ----

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and besides .... it's Wednesday :winker:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Wednesday's South team highlights

QB's-
    At quarterback Brodie Croyle was once again the class of the position, although I'm not sure how much that is saying considering Darrell Hackney has not stood out and D.J. Shockley continues to really struggle.

RB's -
    At running back DeAngelo Williams has been excellent all week long and that didn't change today, while Jerious Norwood showed exceptional hands as a receiver out of the backfield.

One of the biggest stories of the week has been the emergence of (NC State DE) Manny Lawson and that continued today as he showed freakish ability and even picked off a screen pass from Darrell Hackney. The guy really is a marvel and is making himself a lot of cash in Mobile

At linebacker I really wanted to take a long look at Alabama's DeMeco Ryans and when I watched him in 7-on-7's he was almost invisible. That changed in a hurry though when they went to 11-on-11's and Ryans was simply everywhere and was seemingly in on every play.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north125.html

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Haven't figured out Ryans yet myself. Not good in drills. Good in games. Wouldn't mind if he fell a bit, like into the second.

D'Qwell Jackson hasn't stood out yet, has he? He could be there.

Max Jean-Gilles is working himself into round one I think.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Anyone catch Schwartz miked for sound?

Mayock said Schwartz had "the juice."

Mayock...:sad2:

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

After getting coverage of the Senior Bowl

It would be hard to pass on D'Brickashaw Ferguson... just to dominate. I woudn't mind the scenario of plucking Ferguson w/the 3rd over all pick and following up with Charlie Whitehurst or Brodie Croyle in the 2nd or 3rd round. That being said... Cutler was definately creating value in the top 10.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I saw a lot of Brick in the one on one drills. It sure looks like he is a man among boys.

Boy he is some kind of fast too.

Imagine the Raiders with Robert Gallery and D'Brickashaw Ferguson ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar