Senior Bowl scoop here..............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

It will be public soon but Brady Quinn has a grade 2 MCL strain and will sit out in Mobile...............the word is out here in Houston amongst the GM's and scouts at the East West Shrine game practices.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Jamarcus Russel is slowly but surely taking the lead.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

If you miss Mobile that is not good...............Rivers made his move in Mobile while Eli stayed away

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm thinking about going to the game.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I am a bit surprised this news has not hit the major airwaves yet.............

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so far this is more of a rumor than fact..move it to the rumor mill..if it pans out move it back

7. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

I saw it on the scroll bar on espn, may hurt him until the combine but he should be fine.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

its been on ESPN for a while...

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Quinn sidelined for Senior Bowl

MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn will sit out the Senior Bowl with a minor knee injury.

Quinn still will travel to Mobile for the game, an audition for senior NFL prospects, Senior Bowl spokesman Vic Knight told the Press-Register of Mobile.

Knight said Friday he didn't know which knee was injured or how the injury occurred.

Quinn was examined at Dr. James Andrews' office in Birmingham, Knight said, and was advised not to play in the Jan. 27 game.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bongo, when the Titan coaches were at the Senior Bowl last year and were able to evaluate the talent up close I thought it would result in some late round sleepers in our draft. However, I'm not sure we even took a Senior Bowl player in the draft last year. Is that right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar