Sensabaugh to Rams for 19mill? Lmfao

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Beaudreaux, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBC

JBC Starter

Fisher seems to be enamored by Titans players like Mularkey is with Steelers players. At least the Steelers usually make the playoffs. I would much rather have their cast offs than anybody the Titans decide not to resign.

2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

you arent wrong, I just got the impression it was Lebeau, considering all the steelers players are on defense that we get. which, my own personal opinion is like OK, do we give these guys more credit than they deserve because "Lebeau worked with them in the past".

Its also like how successful was Lebeau the last 3 or 4 years with the Steelers, not great, so theres a chance they can turn it around and become a great defense, but at the same time, can we really expect it? I dont know anything is possible, but I find myself thinking more highly of the defense because of Lebeau than I really should after thinking about it a little.

3. JBC

JBC Starter

Maybe having some players on the defense that fully understand Lebeau's scheme will help the others pick it up quicker. We shall see, but Blake gave up the third most yards of all cbs last year. That is not an upgrade over Sensabaugh. At least JR didn't pay him 15 million.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar