Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been away all weekend and returned to a ton of server error issues. I've sent an e-mail to the host so I hope to find out more soon.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

jeff, while you were away, we all became colts fans, sorry, but, i guess you had it coming, well, see you at coltsfreaks.com!

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think it had something to do with the steamy UT / Cal chat room
    :brow:

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

the gochat was when it occured most. maybe 8 people in there, and if someone said look at something on gotitans.com, you'd get the server error. it erred a few times just for me. i demand more bandwith! attica! attica!

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

elfin even made an appearance! :ha:

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Good to have ya back though TJ.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

SHHHHHH

Jeff will demand more money
    or less pics / YouTube embeds / sig space / etc....
    and give us more ads

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I LOVE LOW BANDWITH. GIVE US LESS. LESSSSS. ACITTA! ACITTA! [attica backwards. for the uncapable.]

9. I just know that the site is running super slow right now.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

yeah. not ideal browsing speed. :suspect: no complaints though. gets the job done at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar