Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've found several busted navigation links. anyone seen those?

i.e.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/jfuqua/public_html/goForum/forumdisplay.php on line 108

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yes I'm having a difficult time accessing anything. I had to get into this thread via an email I had in my inbox (thankfully I'm lazy about deleting old emails).

I blame Belichik. :suspect:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think it was caused by these bugs I'm seeing in the forum. Need to spray.

4. TitanJeff

If anyone runs into an error code, please PM or e-mail it to me. I don't know if the problems tonight are related to the issues some are having or if it was a hack attempt. Either way, the more I know, the more I can hopefully do to keep the forum running.

5. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/jfuqua/public_html/goForum/search.php on line 68

Thats what i was getting.

6. TitanJeff

Has your speed improved?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, that was DC titan, who i haven't seen back since jeff saw that.....

8. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/jfuqua/public_html/goForum/search.php on line 68

Thats what i was getting.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I just now returned to full access of the site. It's actually running better afterwards though. weird. I've been getting the same error until just now. It seems as if the line number at the end corresponds with a certain section of the site. trying to go the lounge brings up one line # while trying to enter the titans and NFL talk forum brings a different number. The "URL's" [if you want to call it that] are different corresponding with the section you're going to access. The errors are identical otherwise.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

mannn. still going extremely slow. i was hoping that error message meant it effected the whole forum and that Jeff would fix it once and for all but nope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar