Settle down Locker!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Nope, just good

Run 1st team

And Jake Locker runs great by the way

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

B team would imply that the Steelers didn't have their starters out there. Once again, you either do not know what you are talking about, or you are dumb.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

And there's also a lot of idiotic responses from fake fans.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Steelers had all defensive starters playing.

You rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

5. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

I wasn't overly impressed with Locker yesterday either but I'm not writing him off. He missed 2 throws, one to Nate and one to Kendall, where I was yelling at the tv saying you have to make that throw. He didn't lose the game and didn't turn the ball over vs a historically difficult defense for qb's to play against the first time. In hindsight, if he had a night like RGIII is having everyone on this board would be calling for Fitz to start game 2. Point is Locker didn't have a good game as evident by some of his throws but he survived to live another day. No different than pitchers in the MLB, on your bad days you still have to do well enough to win the game and that's what he did IMO against a tough D. C Grade

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

RG3 is seriously sucking it up right now and killing my fantasy chances. If Alfred Morris gets this td instead of Bob Griffin I'm gonna drop his ass.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No preseason for Griffin is really hurting him.

Just now seeming to get in a rhythm. Looks like it's about 3 quarters too late though.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

weren't you the one saying preseason meant nothing?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Be nice now. They dont call it the short bus anymore. Its the Twinkie bus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar