Settle down Locker!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm generally a Locker knocker, but he did fine today. He did what we needed. That is all that I ask.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, Jim Harbaugh is unbelievable. Kaepernick is/was average.

Harbaugh can make any QB look good. Kaep actually seems like Locker but in a system that gives him 20 minutes to throw and wide open targets.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well no sht dude that's what the 25 teams in the league without top tier QBs are ready for. It's not like accurate, consistent pocket QBs just grow on trees you know...

4. Deuce Wayne

Apparently it was good enough.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No not true at all. We won in spite of him. Without Battle bruising into the endzone and our defense playing absolutely dominantly we would have lost.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Can we please wait until the end of the year to decide if this guy needs to be here in the future. Seriously you guys amaze me. It was his 12th NFL start against a Dick Labeau coached defense on Heinz field. The #1 reigning defense that hasn't lost a home opener in the last 10 years and like someone else said he had 20 attempts. Give the guy a chance, be happy we got the W, and lets judge him at the end of December when it's warranted.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Deuce Wayne

Exactly. I've been hard on Locker but today was one of his best days...

...and now the fanbase acts like he didn't do good?

Our fans are extremely weird. I doubt most complaining actually watched. Just looked at the box score.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He missed two open third down throws......I mean......thats not great.

9. Deuce Wayne

It's not great, but for Locker? I was satisfied.

He threw some on ropes that were perfect too. Granted it's still all on come-backs, but it worked.

Much more satisfied with Locker today than I am the run game and o-line.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He wasn't awful and didn't lose us the game, but you have to hit wide open guys if we want to compete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar