Several Titans involved in pot investigation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Some idiots were blazing up outside the mall one afternoon, as I walked in. Not only did I call 911, but I also informed mall security. Same goes for NFL players. Blaze in front of me and I'll turn your a** in.

People joke all the time about weed and how harmless it is. That's bull. I know and been around too many folks who were hooked on a drug that you allegedly can't get hooked on.

Think about it this way. You have an 8 million dollar contract. You've already been in the leagues drug program. You don't stop smoking and jeopardize your career and life! And weed smokers always talk about weed. Try they swear it's not addictive!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you guys see this on the link?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/28/titans-took-a-turd-too/
    TITANS TOOK A TURD, TOO
    Posted by Mike Florio on April 28, 2008, 12:39 p.m.

As it turns out, the Cincinnati Bengals and the Philadelphia Eagles aren’t the only two teams who drafted players with unresolved criminal charges pending against them.

The Titans got one, too. And his name is Stanford Keglar.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

NARC!!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you can become habitually addicted, but not chemically addicted.

pick up a new hobby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar