SF @ STL TNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 26, 2013.

1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The Rams have plenty of talent, it's just not being used correctly. Only position they are truly pathetic at on O is running back. Those two clowns are awful. Also Finnegan needs to be benched immediately and permanently. I love the guy but he's done as a cover corner. He should gain some weight and move to safety.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

Finnegan got beat very bad by boldin last night then that was the last time I saw him. He had a "thigh" injury, never came back but I don't know when he will be back. Agreed about the running back, the running game there is terrible forcing more pressure on bradford which is not doing him any favors.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I still can't figure out why Fisher "allowed" Jackson to go.

Maybe he was asking for too much money. Thing is, unlike many running backs... Jackson is WORTH a lot of money. If used correctly. I'm willing to bet Fisher didn't utilize him correctly - or couldn't figure out how to utilize him correctly. A la Randy Moss.
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The funny this is he's not even that hard to use, just run the man inside. He's a beast.
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

True.

But the same could be said for Randy Moss. Run him on a Go Route.

That's it. But the Titans' uber talented coach couldn't figure that one out.
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Reading the Rams forums. Not much hate for Fisher, surprisingly.

Apparently Fisher said at some point : "We will not be picking second again, I promise you that."

Hahaha. Ohh man, I hope they get the 2nd pick so bad. Not first... Not third.. Second.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Where is DBC??? He told us the Rams would be light years ahead of the Titans in the rebuilding process at this point. WHERE IS DBC?????????
    • High Five High Five x 4
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Crickets.
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Fisher sucks. Rams suck. dbc sucks.
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

That was a really really really painful offense to watch for the Rams last night. They let their 2 best offensive weapons go in FA (Amendola and Jackson) and just have not replaced them. It was nice to see Jared Cook miss helping on a block and getting Bradford sacked. The idea of having Bradford in the shotgun all day when you don't have any decent wide receivers is just not a good idea.

I really hope that Dowell Loggains is watching the 49ers offense. I like a bunch of the concepts that they use to get Kaepernick throwing on the edge. I think Locker is well suited to do stuff like that. I would love to see us run more pistol formations. Forces teams to respect the run while giving your QB a little more time to read the field if it is a pass play.