Shadow Complex

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

cool game
    anyone with a 360 should download this trial
    full game is 1200 MS points, which sux because you can only buy in 500 point increments .... anyway
    a sidescroller with 3d environments
    you can't enter doors or interact with objects not directly in your 2d path, but you can aim into and shoot at targets in the 3d landscape
    very clean look and smooth gameplay
    very high reviews for an XBLA game
    could easily be a retail package

seriously .... check this out

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For the record- if anyone is unaware (as I was til the other day), you can now buy xbl points via PayPal through xbox.com.

I bought points for the first time this week thanks to that change. (finally) Now if they'd just allow you to pay for Live through paypal, we'd be set.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you play it ?

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm on my 2nd playthrough, man I had ~90% of the items the 1st time through only to find that I couldn't go back to the buildings that were under water, locked doors after the exploding room sequence :(

Ah well, I got the gold guns for my 2nd run through and I can get the 100% pretty easy this time, plus your level carries through so my aiming is $$. The items do reset, guns, gold bars, health upgrades everything but your level and gold guns.

Still..for $15 its a must have, so much fun, i love the ragdoll physics when I blast two guys with one shotty blast :D

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I saw the most ridiculous article/blog for this game. It was basically saying you should consider boycotting Shadow Complex because it was based on a story by an author who was a homophobe and therefore the money from Shadow Complex is going to him (some of it) and therefore you are supporting his views.

Utterly ridiculous.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you play it ?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No.

Maybe it will come to PSN.

8. turf

turf Practice Squad

after enjoying the trial for the past few days, i purchased the full version last night. well worth the 1200 MS points, in my opinion.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i've played through the demo several times
    i keep balking at purchasing 2000 MS points . I haven't figured out what to use the extra 800 points on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar