Sharpe or Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 30, 2016.

?
  1. Tajae Sharpe

43 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. Derrick Henry

16 vote(s)
    27.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Both have been very impressive. I would take Sharpe. Reason being is, we took Henry in the second round knowing what we would get (Heisman Trophy), and he has delivered, a little more than we expected. But we got Sharpe in the 5th round which we know now as a possible steal. I took Sharpe only because we got him later in the draft and looks like he should have been taken earlier, maybe rounds 2 or 3. Both players are very impressive and its nice to know that the Titans now have the personal in place to make selections like these two studs.

#1 fitantitans, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd say they're both impressing, but Derrick Henry has been the guy I wanted since around November so I voted for him.

However, there was never any doubt in my mind about Henry. Sharpe I had reservations about, but he's since convinced me he can play...

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tajae simply because he was a 5th. I expected Henry to be physically dominant... but I expected Tajae to be another no name late round WR, he's already proved to be more than that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Sharpe > Conk > Henry > Byard > the rest atm.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Tough call. Both have been impressive, but expectations are higher for Henry due to his draft spot. I choose Sharpe becausse he has been more of a surprise.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

JR the most. The running game seems to be working, so I suppose a knod to Conklin is due, but Murray and Henry are the new guys and I can't compare how they would have done last year.

Sharpe is a 5th rd pick, that has to be more impressive.

7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I mean henry did win the heisman. I'd say tajae was most impressive based on what we thought we got on draft day. Henry is a nice surprise too so far. but no games have been played. a lot of players in the NFL have showed promise in preseason and turned out to be busts mediocre players.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This. People expected Henry to be good, which he has been. Few people even heard of Sharp.

Conklin has been quietly going about his business. The OL has been referred to as a positive, and talking heads aren't pointing out the RT spot. Very happy with that pick, even with JR giving up some value to get him. He matches what the coach and GM wanted to build.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sharpe because I knew what Henry could do on the field. Sharpe was more of an unknown.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sharpe has been a bigger surprise but Henry is going to have a bigger year and overall career IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar