Shea Weber accepts 14yr/100m+ from Philly

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

When they get a new coach I'll care again.

Trotz has been there the entire time and nothing has changed in terms of success.. shocker, reminds me of a similar story from a couple TN football teams.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been saying Trotz has gotta go for a long time.

It's pathetic how loyal Nashville has been.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

The Fisher of hockey.

Only with less success.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

it is time for some change. No doubt. The roster is pretty devoid of talent, offensively. Preds 1st line players are 3rd line players on other teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Nashville is not an attractive market. No big-name players want to play here. Also, Poile is trying still stuck in 90's and trying to repeat what the 95 Devils did when they won the Cup: Great goalie, great defense, no offense. This doesn't work anymore in the modern-day chel. It will take a while for this team to make it past the second round of the playoffs.

6. Preditan

The Preds are playing these last few weeks like one of the best teams in the NHL, but I think Trotz is gone. His contract is up after this season and I don't see this team giving him a new one. It's been a good run and he is a great coach, but it is time both sides move on.

I just wish Preds fans could know if he was staying or leaving so that they could give him the proper send off he deserves in tonight's last home game against Chicago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm so annoyed at the Preds for playing great when the **** is over. WTF. Been two rough seasons. I really thought we would've taken advantage of the shortened season last year but we f'd it up.

8. Preditan

The Preds have been injured this whole season. I would of truly loved to have seen what this team could have done with a healthy roster ( and especially a healthy Rinne). We've got some of the best scouts in the world, the best goaltending coach in the country, and some of the best defensive prospects and players in the country. All we need is a few good consistent offensive players and this team is looking at another 100+ point season like in the 06-07 season.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

16 years is enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar