Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sherman vs Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    did anybody catch this:

I hate Skip Bayless and First-Take... Sherman goes after Skip - bout time somebody did that. Sherman is way too cocky for me, but that's a different story.

Figured I'd be like JCBRAVE and share everything :beerbang:
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I <3 skip
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    First I love this and second. I would take Sherman over overrated Revis
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    even Bill Simmons sounded off against ESPN on twitter
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Sherman jus hurt. He acting like a scolded child. That's not a good look. "Better at life" -dudes beyond myopic.

For that very reason, I hope he gets smashed next season. So then he will be forced to shut his mouth.

Let your play stand for itself.
    J Falk high fives this.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    First Take is a joke, he was going after Skip who doesn't even deserve the job he has because he's just a troll and guys are starting to call him on it.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    you are supposed to hate skip and Sherman would do well to eat some humble pie after Jones had his way with him in the playoffs. Sherman is up there in terms of being overrated and annoying.
    J Falk high fives this.
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

I used to like Sherman a lot, especially after the Patriots game. I've lost respect for him though, he seems like all talk..

Trent Williams slumped him, and he dodged every Skip Bayless question with personal attacks.

Skip Bayless has a lot of haters, but you've gotta respect what he does on TV, takes a lot of self-esteem to take the beating that man has gotten from the likes of Ocho Cinco, Ryan Clark, Jalen Rose, and now Richard Sherman.
    Titans Eternal and J Falk high five this.
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,149
    I watched it an remembered something that I forgot. You do not have to be unintelligent to be ignorant and that is exactlly what Richard Sherman is. Sherman comes off as an well spoken, ignorant jack@$$ in this video and made even Skip Bayless look professional.

Also, I love Skip Bayless because he actually has his own opinions that he sticks to rather then just candor to popular opinion like almost every other ESPN analyst does.

He does get annoying with his opinions but that's really his job. Has anyone actually watched First Take when Bayless isn't on there; the show is dull as hell.
    J Falk high fives this.
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Richard Sherman is an egotistical douche. He clearly has some self esteem issues or something wrong with him. If he really thought he was that good he would just STFU and let the play talk for itself. Instead he tries to make himself feel better by pulling that shi*. I hate this dude all the sudden.