Should Fitzpatrick be traded to the Jets?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 30, 2013.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

What did Fitz do to our season??? We knew what he was, and he delivered that. He was brought here to be a backup to Locker, and insurance to Locker. Not to be a long-term solution at starter, which he was forced into once Locker bowed out for the season.

If anything, I would blame Locker before I would Fitzpatrick.

Most other NFL backup material QBs would have done worse with this team. Add that to the fact that the running game pretty much sucked big time.

Fitzpatrick was far from clutch, but still managed a positive TD INT ratio. Which Locker did not even pull off in the 2012 season.

All I'm saying is that Fitz deserves a backup spot. He is not a solution to anything, besides to fill a need as a backup, or a spot starter if a QB is injured for a few weeks.

He is 99.9 percent likely to be way better than a QB you could draft in the 6th or 7th.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Understand something guys. This was never going to happen. It was barely even random speculation. More or less was an excuse for JCB to start a thread.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

fitz will forever think he can make throws that he cannot. and no matter how much he knows that he still does it. he is broken. time to move on.
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Let's see...won 3 games(texans jags and raiders). lost 7 games. Blew our chances of making the playoffs. Worst thing I've seen at our QB position....ever...
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

No way he was worse than Chris Sims.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

I'd rather have any of those Vikings QB's who are likely to be gone or cut as a back up than Fitzpatrick.
    • High Five High Five x 1