Should Griffin get #27?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oochymp, May 2, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

So, this is where we find out if the #27 will in fact be retired, I want to know what people think, should Griffin be able to wear #27?

As wierd as it'd be to see somebody else line up in #27 I'm gonna have to go with yes, mainly because we're short on those numbers, and Eddie was good, but IDK if he was that good.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I couldn't imagine Michael in any other number. I think he should be able to wear it.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

y not? let him take it.....

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he couldn't carry Eddie's jock

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmfao :lol2:

Anyways yes he should. Unless we say were going to retire it why not?

Stop beating around the bush. 27 is the dudes number. Eddie is at his house doing his thing and Griffin is on the field PLAYING.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No. He should wear #28. :))

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

No number should be retired unless that player makes it into the Hall of Fame.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Eddie George was a fantastic franchise player Tennessee has had, maybe the best in it's short tenure. That said, I don't feel his number needs to be retired at this point. He was a great back, but not all great backs (and there have been many for different franchise) get their number retired. I feel it should be kept.

9. dgood

dgood Guest

Let Griffin have it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar