Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Should I start Ryan Fitzpatrick in FF?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 26, 2013.

?

Who would you start?

RG3 vs NYG 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Fitzy vs Indy 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    So I have this one league where Robert Griffin III is my QB, and clearly thats becoming an issue for me. RG3 now has teammates coming out saying he should be benched. And my other QB was Terrell Pryor, and he just lost his job to that scrub rookie that can't take direct snaps under center. So I ended up having to add Fitzy.

But as of right now RG3 is still the starter in Washington. Is a busted up hobbled RG3 better than a healthy Fitzy?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Any other guys available in free agency? We're bound to get a Fitztragic game at some point and three straight games without a turnover means he's due. Plus, the Raiders were a great matchup.
    titan520 high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Ride the Fitzmagic while it is here. Before we end up with Fitztragic.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    My choices are Brandon Weeden, Christian Ponder, Matt McGloin, or Geno Smith
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Brandon Weeden plays the Jags this week. I might go with that, to be honest.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Thats a good point you bring up, the Jags make every QB look brilliant. But Weeden doesn't throw TD's. Good chance Fitz throws for 2 this week.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Josh Gordon+Jags defense is enough for me to start Weeden, but I've been terrible this season.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    RG3 at home against the Giants might get him on track.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    all those options suck so in the end it does not matter. randomly pick one you have an equal chance of doing well at this point with those QB's
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,925
    I might be starting him in our money league this week since Kaepernick has struggled against the Rams this year and last year... and has pretty much struggled all season with the exception of last night and week 1.