Should Pacman be allowed back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 5, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.. I want him back now.

39.3%
  2. No.. Its too late this season. I hope he's back next year though.

33.9%
  3. I don't want him back at all.

26.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard from someone close to Fisher that Pacman is done with the team. Punching Haynesworth was the last straw. Prior to that, he still had a chance of being back...

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i would love to see pacman back on the field....

our return game has been downright horrible without him...

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

maybe we can trade Pacman to the Patriots for the San Francisco draft pick...

then draft Chris Long...

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think if we get the chance we should bring him back asap. If we get him through 2009 and he becomes a good player again we will want to extend his contract for longer than a year anyways. If the team ends up not liking him that's one less year they have to keep him. He will do nothing but help the team I believe if he came back now so how can it hurt. Some of ya'll are acting like he was a cancer in the locker room. To me he had seemed to be emerging into a leader on the field towards the end of last year.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

TJ- I agree that he makes little difference on defense- but I disagree about the return game.

And you really don't think Bud has any influence with Goodell do you?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hadn't heard any more on this. I had heard it was Pacman's brother who hit Albert. Did this get swept under the rug or what?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sure he does.

You don't think the owners of these NFL teams have some influence on the Commissioner's Office?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I am amazingly surprised. And I stand corrected.

But why shoot pacman? I say we all get together and BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!! :evil:

(That's what my mid 60ish mom said we should do about Michael Vick. :ha: )

I do think Bud and each owner of an nfl franchise has influence over the commissioner of the league.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I never had any credibility to begin with. So the way I look at it, you can't lose what you never had. :)

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes- on issues related to revenue but I doubt it on matters regarding policy administration as it pertains to a player on a particular owner's franchise. I think the conflict of interest would create chaos for the commissioner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar