Should Tennessee Cut Or Keep Chris Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

But based on that alone. Meaning let's say its true. CJ still has talent in the tank but he was so stubborn he decided to waste a whole year.

Why on earth would we ever want a player like that on our team? That alone, regardless of his talent would make me want him dropped immediately. We lost his trust and respect, he has lost ours. We would also be setting a precedent that he could do that whenever he wants and be positively reinforced by it.

Not too mention the shelf life of a RB is so small as it is and he wasted a whole year of a potentially good stat year in his book. It just comes off pathetic.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

cmon it aint like he was brittin it out there haha

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Haha, he totes was IMO. Maybe not as bad but there was a level of apathy for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea maybe bringing in greene really hurt his ego or drive or something

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Everyone needs to face the fact that greene is just not very good, I think we should cut him. We would have been better off drafting zach stacy and not giving 3 yr 10 million deal to greene. If the new coach cuts cj , fine but cut greene too! They both taking up cap space and rb's can be found just not by us see...(brown,harper,white,etc) Hopefully we draft 2 or sign another the fa list is strong for backs I like that Bell guy in detroit he can catch and run and that is the modern today nfl

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

cj should of been traded when his value was high, now we'd be lucky to get a 2nd out of him if we even could get that....greene didnt impress me that much this year but didnt really get a whole lot of chances...so we for sure need to cut/trade cj but then we also could deal with getting rid of cj and greene both and get someone like jennings who i really like from oakland

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

A second? In your dreams. We would be lucky to get a fourth. Big ass contact, lack of production and age. I'd keep my second and go after a back in the draft.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I know someone who has a lot of picks we might be able to sucker into taking him

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Only if he tosses in the Manning Jersey

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Soooooo! With Ken Whisenhunt coming in as the new head coach. It Is time to re-ask the question. Should we keep or cut CJ??!? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar