Should the sky fall...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

It would suck, but I think an 8-8 season saves his job. We're not that far off from having a very good team.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

not happenin

3. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

If they lose at home to the Jags Munch has to be held responsible, and by that I mean firing him and handing the job to Williams. Would the Tommy Smith and the families actually cut him loose though, I kinda doubt it. Seriously, I know the Titans history in games like this, but does anyone actually think we could realistically lose this game ??? Nah, it just couldn't happen... Could it ?

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

No chance....Not us....No way. No how...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2011-12-18/colts-titans/52051648/1

5. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

With regards to Mike, I'd really like to keep him on staff.

If by season's end they feel the need to remove him from HC, I'd really love for them to try and retain him as the OL coach / assistance HC.

Course I'm really not sure if he would take a demotion, but Munch has always been good to and for us I guess, and his body of work as an OL coach is simply incredible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we lose to Jacksonville I think its torches and pitchforks for Munchak

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The sky will not fall......:jagsbite:

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

We cannot afford to lose this game, this is a game we need to dominate. If we lose, heads will roll!

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Anything less than a dominating performance on both sides of the ball will be disappointing to me. At some point you have to play above the level of your opponent and instill your will.

I hope we are not dead set on just running the ball all day. We need to get our balanced offense going. On defense we need to not play scared of the big play. That doesn't mean to take unnecessary risks, but to play an attacking style that shows a variety of blitzes/stunts/alignments. No vanilla crap to just not give up the big play because that is when our defense plays its worst.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar