Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Verner is a very likable person, so Im going to keep tabs on him while he's a Buc.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

See this is an assessment I can get behind. What leads to arguments on this board is mainly that some overstate CJ's failures and seriously believe he sucks. Period. That being said anyone who thinks he's worth 8 mil a year is smoking something. The market has spoken and a RB even a good one is barely worth half that. Only reason Chris is due to make that much is because the Titans inked that deal with him before the RB position became as devalued as it is today. It's in everyone's best interest for CJ to take a significant cut 3-4mil at least and just stay here. He's just not gonna see that 8 mil from anyone if he gets cut and we sure as hell aren't giving it to him. He needs to quit playing and just be a Titan.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's the lowest form of life on the planet.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So I guess we are done talking about Alex Mack?

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

RB has been a devalued position in the NFL for a while. Titans overpaid him because they thought he might deliver the way he did in his first seasons. We know that will never happen again.

6. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

What does being new to the board have to do with this.

And you're wrong. The D is why we had a first round bye in 09 not CJ.

Abs I'm sure our pro bowl tackles being hurt and missing time along with a rookie Cente has nothing to do with it right? Not to mention we were losing a lot of games whcich made us throw a lot. Which led to our QB getting hurt and a backup QB taking over... but youre right, CJ still should have led the league in rushing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, you're definitely at least relatively new here (absolutely nothing wrong with that). I'm one of the more vocal CJ supporters/defenders and my comment is entirely sarcastic and meant to make fun of real arguments that people who don't want CJ around often make. I don't believe any of those things are actually true. Welcome to the board and come to the dark side (pro-CJ), we have cake!

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Let's get real, you'll be gone when CJ is gone.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Until CJ breaks 1,000 yards in week 16 to gloat about how he still has it.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

if only Fisher wouldn't hold him back.. :shakehead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar