Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This was said about vince as well.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How is it laughable? The dude half-@$$es it on the field and has a crap attitude. Completely legitimate for fans to not want a guy like that around.

Face it, CJ's time here in Tennessee is done. He's wore out his welcome and he's not producing at an elite level. Not much of a decision at all really.

3. TitansWillWin2

His still producing at a high level though with a ****** ass coaching staff the last few years. So you think Wiz will help out Locker so we should give him another chance but Wiz won't have any effect on CJ. GTFO

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Which makes your opinions on CJ all the more perplexing.

Chris Johnson 2013:
    - season long of 30
    - 3.9 ypc
    - 6 rushing TDs
    - Seven sub-50yd games (that's nearly HALF the entire season)
    - Two 100yd games

Man, that Chris Johnson sure is something.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitansWillWin2

Had more all purpose yards and TD's than Gore. So I guess the 49'ers should cut him too.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Where do you get this stuff? I didn't say anything about Jake.

But since you brought him up, honestly I'm over Jake and have zero faith that he'll ever be able to consistently stay healthy in the NFL. And if you can't stay healthy then what's the point? So part of me wishes we'd just move on from him now. But considering what he's scheduled to make next year it really makes no sense to cut him. So we need to keep him on the roster for 2014. I just hope we bring in some legitimate competition, i.e. NOT Charlie freakin Whitehurst.

And yes, I do think CJ could be more effective now that we have a competent coaching staff. But like I said, I hate the dude's attitude. And I resent him for making me watch him fold up like a lawn chair these past couple of seasons. CJ burned those bridges with the fans. Not the other way around. The fans didn't just up and decide one day, "Hey guys, let's starting hating CJ!!!"

7. TitansWillWin2

I don't know what makes you think he folds up like a lawn chair. The dude put his head down and ran hard this season. Hence why he had way less negative yard runs this season. He was eddie george his final season in tennessee last year.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And this is why kids throw rocks at you on your way to the bus stop. WHEN in my life have I ever said I would not want C.J. back for $2.3M?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

49er fans are waiting for Frank Gore to leave, the wear and tear is catching up with Gore, the fact he's the guy you keep comparing C.J. to is all the more reason we need to dump that cat.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. TitansWillWin2

Ok fine. Alfred Morris had 1353 yards from scrimmage and only 7 td's. CJ had 1422 yards from scrimmage and 10 td's. Point proven yet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar