Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Actually VY played the final 10 games of the season that year CJ got 2000.

2. TitansWillWin2

He is the greatest RB of all time in my opinion. But the athletes weren't as good then as they are now. Just like how Tiger was so dominate in Golf early in his career b/c there weren't many athletes playing golf. Now there is more athletes playing and he isn't as effective anymore.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It did, Morris had a whole bunch more rushing yards.

This fool TitansWetWilly2 has no freaking clue what he's talking about, he has to include lucky busted receiving yards to make CJ look even half decent. Im laughing in my office when he tried saying that stuff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

Once again you are calling it luck when he busts a big one but then you blame him for not busting more big ones. GTFO with your double standards.

5. JCBRAVE

Oh yes they do, when you manipulate them in the way you do they lie a whole lot.

I'd take Morris every day of the week over CJ. Morris averages nearly an entire yard more than CJ.

6. JCBRAVE

its the reality of it pal. all 3 of CJ's big plays were lucky.

the guy has no heart when he runs, but if defenses lose him in the shuffle he gets a pep in his step and takes off.

7. TitansWillWin2

Morris only had 200 more yards than CJ last season. And he's on a team who has a QB that is a big threat at tucking it and running the ball. Put CJ on that team and he would go the flip off.

8. JCBRAVE

Yea right.

RG3 held that team back last year

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

That's what you always say. Every time he breaks a big one anymore you call it lucky. So if Alfred Morris breaks a big one then you just call it skill. You can't blame him for not breaking big runs then call it luck when he does. That just shows how much of a hater you are and how much it bugs you when he does good.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Barry Sanders is a once in a lifetime talent. In my opinion he didn't exactly make his team "look good" though. What I thought when I watched Barry was "Man I can't believe this amazing player has to share the field with these bums". Watching his linemen get run over like school children under the watch of a lazy crossing guard only made Barry's talent shine even brighter. But those other guys still looked like turds. No one should ever compare CJ to Barry or expect CJ to duplicate that. Expecting that out of anyone is unreasonable.

Case in point, even Barry, arguably the best RB in NFL history still couldn't get that sorry ass team more than 1 playoff victory in his whole career. He had 1,885 all purpose yards and 17 TD's that season. That should tell you all you need to know. One player no matter how great can't do it alone. The team around them matters.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar