Should the Titans trade Demarco Murray this offseason?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

So mariota doesn't work on his flexibility and train hard? lol? what?
    I can't believe all his teammates would lie about him being so lazy...

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

well apparently he isnt doing something right cause it's not working. 2nd season in a row on the ir

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't think he's amazing by any means but he's proven to be good-great in this offense. Just ride him out. Give Henry another season to naturally over take him.

Wouldn't fetch a first anyways. Probably not a 3rd

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

You should let him know while following him around all the time that he needs to train hard so he can be durable like ex-injury prone demarco murray.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Who in the hell is trading a first round pick for a 29-year old RB that has been run into the ground?

Plus, I think Murray has proven to be effective in a very specific offense. He's too unidimensional to warrant a first round pick, regardless of age.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

I wouldn't oppose it if we could draft fournette but he is not playing in the bowl game cause he doesn't want to risk injury..that to me is a red flag. He is kinda quitting on his team.

I think him and Henry would be a great duo.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Despite his strong bounce back season, nobody is trading a 1st round pick for a RB on the wrong side of 30

I rather keep him and we will

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Doubt anyone would give a 1st, big maybe for a 2nd but I think a 3rd is feasible. He's almost 30 so he'll be slowing down soon. But I like him, dude runs hard.

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

1 Mariota DID NOT end last season on IR. He was held out because of an injury and Mularkey knew they couldn't protect the kid. 2 anyone who considers a broken bone being "injury prone" is too stupid to live without adult supervision.
    As for the rest of that nonsense... you ain't too bright are ya?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

all i hear is 2 injuries in 2 consecutive seasons. not a good start if you don't want to be labeled injury prone.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar