Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Should the Titans trade for a CB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,509
    There were enough veteran corners getting one-year deals to avoid this situation. I was genuinely shocked we didn't sign a vet on the cheap.
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $383
    Hunter is a good pickup if they don't expect to keep Britt next year. If that's the case, then most likely they dump Britt and Nate next season. Hunter steps up to replace Britt. DW to replace Nate, and Wright as our top 3.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $383
    But I seriously don't think we've seen the 'Greg Williams factor' yet. GW is all about aggressive schemes which we won't show in preseason. Preseason is all about evaluating players talent to decide who makes the roster.
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $21
    "This CB battle is great, it's nice having so many options for that position." -This forum two weeks ago.
    BiscoPhan11 and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,864
    As was I
  6. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    I can't see our D looking like this when the games start to matter. I could be wrong and too optimistic, but I anticipate things getting ramped up a bit in 3 weeks.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,509
    I mean, Asomugha signed a one-year $1.35 million deal with the 49ers. A big, tall, physical, man-to-man corner going for pennies. And he was available forever. If he looks as bad as he did with the Eagles you can cut him, but at that pay what's the risk?
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,864
    Considering what we have been paying out that is peanuts.
  9. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    the titans should trade for a safety and a defensive coordinator. Possibly a head coach.
    ThatTitansGuy high fives this.
  10. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Should have went after DRC. And never let Finnegan go.
    titan520 high fives this.