Should the Titans trade for a CB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Verner is a legit #2/NB, no doubt. But he's nothing special. In fact, right now there's nobody special on our defense...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can't wait for the Seahawk to fall flat on their face this year so people can stop riding their jock.

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

It very well could happen. Depends on how Russel Wilson plays

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I doubt this happens. That defense is scary good. They have 4 legit pass rushers in Clemons, Avril, Bennett, and Irvin. Pair that up with two legit LBs (Wagner & Wright) with the best secondary in the NFL (that also added Antoine Winfield, the #1 NB last year). The defense will keep points off the board, & Marshawn can keep running the ball keeping the D fresh.

They'll be atleast 10-6, at worst.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GBrady

GBrady Camp Fodder

We should definitely bring in Richard Marshall. He is a solid tackling DB and has experience He also played safety for AZ for a bit. He could probably start as our #2 CB and push Verner to nickel or have him rotate throughout the secondary, CB, FS, SS. . . Pollard looked pretty bad in that last game getting stiff armed left and right.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish that were true, but that team is loaded, I know, I played the Madden 25 demo as them :duckrun:

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

Richard Marshall | CB Previous Team: Miami Exp: 7 years

Analysis: The Dolphins released Marshall, Jeff Darlington reported Tuesday. ProFootballTalk first reported the news. The move is a shocker, considering Marshall started for the Dolphins at cornerback in all three preseason games. Marshall likely will attract plenty of attention on the free-agent market. He's started in 59 career NFL games.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

We should have went after Winfield during free agaency

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ruston Webster got a boner when he saw Hunter do this and just had to have him

[​IMG]

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I wanted J. Banks or M. Hunt in the second round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar